2015年4月15日星期三

The Idea for final project 2

After talking with Nora, she gave me a new idea for my final project. Don't just pay attention to mobile app, I need do something that more fun rather than for working.

At beginning, I want to design a cloth with colorful lights in it.  Nora told me I could add my timetable idea into the cloth. So I redesign my project like this.


This cloth has LED s,air bags and headphone.  According to different minutes the LED will show different color and sentences. When people set their tasks in the device, before 1 hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes and 5 minutes the cloth will tell people use blue, green, yellow, orange and red lights. If users miss their tasks, the air bags will full of air to remind people they fail to finish the tasks.

While my friend told me if I designed some clothes like this to encourage people to do their things on time, she won't buy it because she thought the air bags looked like a punishment. And professors also thought the air bag not very good. So I need change the design idea of the air bags...

没有评论:

发表评论