2015年3月11日星期三

The development of my final project idea

Last Sunday my mom phoned me that there were some girls killed after they met the friend who they knew from the internet. She was worry about me because I always chat with my friend through the internet. Some news like girls were killed by bad guys happened often. So the safety of the mobile app is very important. However how could I do it?

At first, I want to use area internet like UL WiFi or company WiFi. Only when you log on, you can use this app. However this idea has limitation on users and is not good for my app's development. Then I want to use some platforms which could provide safety to users. Because I design the app whose aims is to suit for young people. On the other hand, through my own experience I consider to cooperate with school education system. Through the education system, my users could be students and teachers,even stuffs. Only them could use their school account number, ID and password to log in my app. In some degrees, it could be security. But if making friends is the only function on my app, it would be simply. I want to do something more useful for student and teachers. So I add schedules, news, clubs and timetable for exams and academic etc.. The other importance thing is to let it has motivation. For this part I would like to put gamification on it while I still should think twice.

figure 1 the brainstorm

figure 2 let more people use it

figure 2 connect to education system

figure 3 app content

figure 4 motivation

figure 5 the layout

没有评论:

发表评论