2015年2月18日星期三

The new idea for my final project

After Ori and I met our superviser a few weeks ago, I had to change my mind of my final project. As a lot of people wanted to make map app for UL, I needed to make something new. Chris told me that I could do something about mobile apps such as making friends.But as I knew there were lots of apps about making friends. For example,Facebook, Snapchat,QQ and Wechat etc.. They had already been convenient to users. These apps had powerful functions. So I should find something that was different from them. Actually it was very difficult for me because of the technical skills.

figure 1 QQ Chat

figure 2 Wechat

But at first I should native the users' range.  The users' range of the apps I had mentioned before was very extensive. But it couldn't be denied that the young people was the main part. So I decided to make the app which could be used by young people. The other point was the app's content. I should considered that it was used for living or business or entertainment.

Because I am international student in my university, the international office will servers and help us for all the time. Our international office has a program named Buddy Program which could make friends with every countries' people while the process will take you long time. At first, we need to apply this program and then the international office will email us. Then our buddy program friend will contact us thought email. Even we do these, maybe we cannot be friends for some reasons such as common topic, interesting things, timetable,background and respect etc..

figure 3 the brainstorm

The second thing is coming from my experience.  When I came to university first time, I felt confused about the layout. I wanted somebody could help me to familiar with it and as a guide for me. So I think I could make an app that could use for new guys at school. whereas I know some apps could do it now, I still should find something new...

没有评论:

发表评论